My name is Olivier ST-Pierre and I live in Vancouver BC since summer 2012. I am originally from Quebec City, where I obtained a bachelor’s degree in graphic design. At the end of college, I started to work in a web agency as UI designer/front-end developer where I had the chance to work on a ton of projects, all web related, for companies and brands of all sizes.
Once I moved to Vancouver, my first full time job was at Best Buy Canada as UI designer with the marketing team. Working as UI designer in a marketing department made me learn many useful concepts that can be applied in the development of websites. I had the chances to collaborate on marketing projects featured nationwide with teams of dozens of people.
Since I left Best Buy Canada, I am a UI designer/front-end developer freelancer. I work with agencies and also my own clients.
- UI design: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Front-end development: HTML5/CSS3(Less)/jQuery
- Responsive website: Bootstrap
- WordPress: custom themes, WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Multisite
- Marketing: SEO, landing pages, MailChimp, marketing automation
- Google Analytics: Goals, Event tracking, Experiments (A/B testing)
- Advertising: Google Adwords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Bing ads
- Bilingual: English, French